4 januari 2012

Patti Backer - whimsical art


I came across artist and illustrator Patti Backer (Patricia Monkey) on Instagram. I loved her drawings and paintings of the big-eyed creatures. So when she posted a photo of some postcards and asked whether anyone wanted some, I jumped at the chance! I had almost forgotten about it when about a week later my kids picked up an illustrated envelope from the doormat. In it were these wonderful cards!

Thanks ever so much Patti! Hope to see much more of you and your work on Instagram :-)) 

Next to her website, Patti has a blog as well.

 







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...