13 september 2011

Instagram!



 







I've been quite active on Instagram lately. At first, I didn't realise that it's a social media, just as much as Facebook or Twitter with likes and followers. Once I exepted those terms I discovered how much fun it is! I take the photos with my iPhone3. A very poor quality but I guess that's part of the 'beauty'. I make a lot of graphic pictures and details of things that catch my eye.
If you feel like following me: search for a user called 'Sandstraal'.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...