31 augustus 2011

I confess - the printers' tray







I hesitated to show you this because it seems so old fashioned. During the seventies old printers' drawers were used as decoration pieces. I had a replica back then too. Filled with small figurines and other stuff. When my neighbour Claire threw out these drawers I was walking past and decided to adopt them.
I use them to show off my wood block letters, small tin cans, stones and other vintage items. My children love it too! My daughter has a small one of her own. 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een prachtige verzameling! en kan me goed voorstellen dat je dochter het super vind, voor kinderen is dit echt een grote schatkist! ( ik had vroeger ook zo een eentje, vol met kiezelsteentjes en een verdwaalde kabouter David en Lisa beeldje haha)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I LOVE them! Back in the seventies we all had. Als with small glass figurines. I would love to have one now.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Never be ashamed of these. You can't get anything better for displaying very small things. I have one too (only a small one) -- will do a photo of it soon. I love seeing your collected things.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks everyone, for ensuring me that I don't have to been ashamed of this ;-))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...