5 maart 2011

Thrifting






Today I went to a big flea market in the IJhallen in Amsterdam. It had been quite a while since I visited a market as big as this one. I noticed that ever since I started this blog my focus has changed. Whereas I used to buy tableware, I'm now focussed on vintage games, tin boxes, postcards, old magazines, books. In fact anything vintage and printed or illustrated...
Eventhough my cupboards are filled with dinnerplates, dishes and platters, when I come across beautiful vintage ceramics I can never resist.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...