16 oktober 2010

PotterySupreme - Lucelle van de Berkt






When I visited the Woonbeurs I stumbled upon the PotterySupreme booth by designer and interior stylist Lucelle van de Berkt. Lucelle is a friend, our daughters are about the same age and used to be friends from school. I wanted to blog about her months ago, but I'm glad I waited because I wouldn't have seen the new pieces in her collection: The Delfts Blue and the Blue Café pieces.
PotterySupreme is her graduating project 'Telling Stories' (2004) at the Artemis Styling Academy. She uses 'out-of-fashion' ceramic pieces from thriftshops and turns them into beautiful modern objects.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...