9 oktober 2010

Nishat Akhtar - one day never








I don't quite remember how I stumbled upon this great website by Nishat Akhtar. All of the items shown are small pieces of art. Extraordinary!

Nishat attended the Pratt Insitute in Brooklyn, New York where in 2001 she received her BFA in graphic design. Many of these Pratt hours were spent in the printmaking studio or otherwise watching the sunset on a rooftop somewhere. Since then Nishat has worked with and for many brands from Anthropologie, BCBG, Burberry, Converse, HBO, MTV, Rocawear, and continued to find great sunsets from rooftops, bluffs, porches, wherever. Nishat is currently a freelance designer.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...