8 september 2010

Linde Faas








On the Animalarium blog I came across this beautiful animation by Linde Faas. While checking out her bio on her website I realised she attended the same Art College as I did. But even more surprising I found out she received the prestigious Art College award (St. Joost penning) for her animation 'According to birds'. Her animations, drawings, illustrations and even her photographs show her - somewhat gloomy - love for nature's beauty, mysteries and overwhelming power.

1 opmerking:

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...