13 juni 2010

Collected agendas











I love a well designed agenda. I love them so much that I never want to use them, I prefer to keep them 'clean'. I have a small collection of agendas I never used which are beautifully designed, the concept, the typography and the photography. These where all a gift. Most of them were given to me by paper suppliers, printers or friends. The ones shown in these pictures are examples of the Munken Agenda. (Munken is a paper brand.) These agenda's always show photos by Magnum, the photographic cooperative.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...