5 mei 2010

Holiday journals


Trip to Prague-Budapest-Krakow-Berlin



Hitch-hiking through France

City trip to Strasbourg and Barcelona

Holiday to the south-west of Britain


Holiday to Corsica

When we were students we used to travel through Europe. We hitch-hiked a lot and hardly ever stayed longer than 2 nights in one place. During those trips I always kept a journal in which I described our days. I used the journals to collect tickets, receipts, cards, plans etc. Looking back the books are nice time capsules.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...